Mostly Bollogs, I'm afraid

But occasionally, a glimmer of truth.
If you find one, please let me know.



Thursday 16 February 2017

Aaron

This won't fit in a tweet.

This chap Aaron was asking for money last week. He needs £50 to get into some hostel so that he can have an address so he can get a job.

I have an address. I have a job. I have never tried getting a job without an address o I have no idea, but it sounds difficult. Also it's cold out.

Anyway. I bunged him £20 as I can afford it.

Someone else bunged him £20. Apparently the bunger is a Muslim and says he's defied Aslan or some such bollocks so he took his £20 back.

Since then a kind lady has given him another £20. So he's £10 short.

Here is why I think this guy is genuine. When Muslim man took his money back Aaron wanted  to give me mine back too.

I told him to fuck off.

If you have a spare tenner and don't think this is a scam, feel free to contact Aaron.

If you think it is a scam then I've been had. Won't be the first time, won't be the last.

I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt. Read his tweets if you like?

Cheers,

Pengs.

No comments: